- GSA releases FY 2015 RFI for the Green Proving Ground (GPG) program. - Posted 9/18
- SERDP and ESTCP PI Dr. Paul Johnson receives Brown and Caldwell's 2014 Lifetime Achievement Award. - Posted 6/24
- SERDP researcher, Dr. Katharine Hayhoe, makes TIME 100 Most Influential People list. - Posted 5/14
- Oct 2
- ITRC Training: Green and Sustainable Remediation, 11:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. EDT
- Oct 7
- ITRC Training: Groundwater Statistics for Environmental Project Managers, 2:00 – 4:15 p.m. EDT
- Oct 9
- ITRC Training: Incorporating Bioavailability Considerations into the Evaluation of Contaminated Sediment Sites, 11:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. EDT
The latest developments in science, engineering, and technology.
Tools and Training
Put innovative research and technologies to work.
September 29 - Lighting the Way to a More Energy Efficient Future
September 22 - SERDP and ESTCP Kick Off Webinar Series
September 15 - Management of Contaminated Sediments