ESTCP FY 2021 New Start Projects
Environmental Restoration (ER) Program Area
The following projects were selected for funding to demonstrate and validate innovative in situ treatment technologies for per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in the environment. Additional information on individual projects can be found by clicking the project title.
- Low-Cost, Passive In Situ Treatment of PFAS-Impacted Groundwater Using Foam Fractionation in an Air Sparge Trench
- Lead Investigator: Dung Nguyen, CDM Smith
- Sonolysis-Based In Situ PFAS Treatment Within an HRX Well
- Lead Investigator: Craig Divine, Arcadis US Inc.
- Comprehensive Assessment of Applying Modified Clays using Jet Grouting for In Situ Isolation versus Stabilization of PFAS Source Zones
- Lead Investigator: Chadi El Mohtar, University of Texas at Austin