ESTCP FY 2023 New Start Projects
Environmental Restoration (ER) Program Area
The following projects were selected for funding to demonstrate and validate innovative approaches for managing Department of Defense (DoD) sites impacted by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS). Additional information on individual projects can be found by clicking the project title.
- Integrated Toolkit for Measuring and Predicting Vadose Zone Mass Discharge of PFAS
- Lead Investigator: Mark Brusseau, University of Arizona
- Demonstration of a Commercially Available Peeper Passive Sampler for PFAS in Sediment
- Lead Investigator: Jason Conder, Geosyntec Consultants
- Assessing Mass Discharge from PFAS Vadose vs. Saturated Zone vs. Matrix Diffusion Sources to Improve Conceptual Models and DoD RI/FS
- Lead Investigator: Charles Newell, GSI Environmental Inc.