ESTCP Solicits Proposals for FY 2018 Environmental Technologies Funding
Pre-Proposals Are Due March 9, 2017.
ESTCP released a solicitation on January 5, 2017, requesting proposals for demonstration of environmental technologies. FY 2018 funds will be awarded through a competitive process to Federal and private organizations for the topic areas noted below.
The DoD Call for Proposals request pre-proposals related to:
- Environmental Restoration
- Munitions Response in Underwater Environments
- Resource Conservation and Resiliency
- Weapons Systems and Platforms
The Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) and Call for Proposals for Federal Organizations Outside DoD request pre-proposals for the following topics:
- Innovative Technology Transfer Approaches
- Long Term Management of Contaminated Aquatic Sediments
- Management of Contaminated Groundwater
- Detection, Classification, and Remediation of Military Munitions in Underwater Environments
- Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) for Safe and Cost Effective Natural Resources Management on Department of Defense Lands
- Demonstration/Validation of Alternatives to Hexavalent Chromium in Manufacturing and Maintenance of Weapons Systems
- Waste to Energy Converters for Overseas Contingency Operations
The due date for all pre-proposals is March 9, 2017 by 2 p.m. ET. More information about the solicitation, including instructions and deadlines, is available on the Funding Opportunities page.
Webinar for the ESTCP Solicitation: ESTCP Director Dr. Herb Nelson and Deputy Director Dr. Andrea Leeson will conduct an online seminar “ ESTCP Funding Opportunities” on January 19, 2017, from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET. This briefing will offer valuable information for those interested in new ESTCP funding opportunities. During the online seminar, participants may ask questions about the funding process, the current ESTCP solicitation, and the proposal submission process. Pre-registration for this webinar is required. If you have difficulty registering, please contact the ESTCP Support Office at email@example.com or 571-372-6565.
Promoting the transfer of innovative, cost-effective and sustainable solutions.
Posts highlighting research, technologies, and tools.
Schedule of events, solicitation deadlines, and training opportunities.