SERDP and ESTCP fund research and demonstration projects that respond to DoD’s high-priority environmental requirements.
Projects are led by researchers from industry, academia, and government labs. Annual solicitations are released for both programs in the forms of Broad Agency Announcements (BAA) for private sector organizations and Calls for Proposals for Federal organizations. Both programs use a competitive proposal selection process that includes a brief pre-proposal, followed by a full proposal and oral presentation upon request.
ESTCP projects demonstrate and validate promising innovative technologies and methodologies.
- FY 2016 Environmental Technologies Solicitation released January 8; pre-proposals were due March 12, 2015, by 2:00 p.m. ET.
- FY 2016 Installation Energy Solicitation released February 5; pre-proposals were due April 2, 2015, by 2:00 p.m. ET.
- FY 2015 Technology Transfer Solicitation released April 14; proposals were due May 14, 2015, by 2:00 p.m. ET.
- FY 2015 Post-Remediation Assessment Solicitation released May 12; proposals were due June 11, 2015, by 2:00 p.m. ET.
- ESTCP Funding Opportunities for Post-Remediation Performance Assessment, presented May 26, 2015.
- ESTCP Funding Opportunities for Innovative Technology Transfer Approaches – FY 2105, presented April 24, 2015.
- ESTCP Funding Opportunities for Installation Energy Technologies – FY 2016, presented February 13, 2015.
- ESTCP Funding Opportunities for Environmental Technologies – FY 2016, presented January 16, 2015.
- SERDP Funding Opportunities – FY 2016, presented November 13, 2014.
Schedule of events, solicitation deadlines, and training opportunities.